New T6.1 VW Transporters added to our fleetTyne Campers
Although we’re currently unable to hire out our campers during national lockdown, we are absolutely delighted to announce that we have extended the fleet to include an additional two brand new VW T6.1 Transporters ready for the 2021 season.
We’re receiving a record number of enquiries for bookings in 2021 currently. To avoid disappointment we’d recommend you reserve your dates as soon as possible. We are currently offering our “Covid Book with Confidence Guarantee”
All our hire campervans are brand new Volkswagen Transporter T6.1’s, they are our own conversions built by us to the highest standard of safety and finish.
We replace our hire campervans every two years with brand new vehicles, so any T6.1 campervan you hire from us is always less than 24 months old, although all vehicles are currently less than 1 year old.
Check out the new model T6.1’s
What’s Included in the Hire Charge?
- UK Insurance for One Driver – aged 21 to 75 with clean UK driver’s licence. Extra driver charged at £30/rental. For full details please see our Terms and Conditions.
- Long Term Hire Discounts – available for bookings over two weeks. For a quote please just call us on 0191 814 4400.
- Full UK/Europe Breakdown Cover – unlimited mileage on all our campers too.
- Pets Allowed – we’re happy for customers to bring a dog, but we do charge £10 per dog for the extra cleaning that is always required! We just ask you to please keep your dog off the seats and beds.
What’s Included in the Campervan?
- Sleeping for 4 People – 2 on the lower seat/bed & 2 in the elevating roof bed.
- Fully Safety Tested Travel Seating for 5 – 3 persons in the front of the vehicle and two in the rear.
- Fitted Kitchen & Storage – fridge with freezer, gas cooker, sink with onboard 10 litre water tank, ample storage, crockery & cutlery, pans and kettle.
- Bike Rack Available – fixed to the rear barn door and carries 2 bikes.
- Cutlery and Crockery – everything you’d expect including plates, bowls, pans, kettle and glasses and much more!
- Independent 12v Electrics – there’s no need to hook up to a mains supply, so wild camping is easy. If you do need 230v then simply plug in with the lead we provide.
- Hot Air Heating – fuelled from the vehicle diesel tank this system will give you hot air without the need to start the engine, it’s ideal for spring or autumn use.
- Swivelling Twin Cab Seat – The twin passenger seat rotates easily to face the rear meaning seating 4 people in comfort is a simple task.