Bookings

Step 1

Complete our online booking form below, selecting your dates, vehicle and any extras you require. Fill out your contact details, main drivers details and confirm your information is correct. Before submitting read our Campervan Hire Terms and Conditions and then submit your booking.

Step 2

You will receive an automated email confirming your booking details. We will contact you within 24 hours to request for you to send us two forms of proof of your address, along with a copy each drivers photocard licence. We require these documents for insurance purposes and it makes the vehicle collection process quicker!

Step 3

Once we have received your documents, we will send you an invoice for the 25% deposit portion of your booking. Your booking will be confirmed in our calendar once this is received. We ask for the remaining 75% balance 28 days prior to your collection. We accept payment by Bank Transfer or Debit/Credit Card.

Please note we require a £500 security deposit at time of collection. This deposit must be paid by debit or credit card in person and is fully refundable upon the return of the vehicle, provided it and any accessories are delivered on time and in the same condition as when they left. This must include a full tank of the correct fuel type.

Jarrow, Newcastle upon Tyne

£0.00
Jarrow, Newcastle upon Tyne
NE32 3HG
England
United Kingdom
Phone: 0191 328 0505
Fax:
  • Monday 00:00-23:30
  • Tuesday Closed
  • Wednesday Closed
  • Thursday Closed
  • Friday 00:00-23:30
  • Saturday Closed
  • Sunday Closed
Search for Campervan
    Date & Location Driver Details

    Agreements

    I agree to Tyne Campers Campervan Hire Terms and Conditions
    I understand that you require a 25% deposit with the remaining balance payable 28 days before collection
    I understand the vehicle can be collected from 2:00pm and must be returned by 10:00am on the day of return
    Search for Campervan Booking Summary
    Driver Details Book now

    Thank you for your order

    You will be redirected to the payment page within 5 second.